The Tudor's

The Tudor's
Welcome to our family's blog...where these days it's ALL ABOUT REESE!!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Flippers

As on my prior blog of diaper dolphins..Reese has ventured into the world of "Flippers" at swim school now! We had an excellent swim lesson today! Reese was such a big girl...she was putting her face all int he water and blowing all sorts of bubbles, standing on the side of the pool and jumping in to me..and all but trying to swim out of my arms in the pool. I love love love to see the progression and learning going on in my little one brain...not only in swim class but in everything she does. It is truely amazing to see her develop into this "little girl" as much as I have said in the blogs prior...I do love seeing her grow and become such a big girl..i miss the lovey stage of the baby that she was, but ther will be more babies in my future and more times to snuggle with my little big girl! I love it! :)

No comments: