The Tudor's

The Tudor's
Welcome to our family's blog...where these days it's ALL ABOUT REESE!!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

So I created a blog over a year ago and had all intentions of keeping up with it...but as a new parent..there were more important things to do...So, I would like to now start blogging and keeping family and friends updated with out lives..
here is a little about Reese..
Reese has grown up WAY to fast! It dosent seem like she is almost a year and a half...crazy how time flies..We are loving every second of it. She is the most amazing little girl. She has filled our life with so much happiness that we could not begin to imgagine our life without her! She is very friendly and says "hi" and "byebye" to everyone. She laughs more than amy kid I have ever seen..and 98% of the time she is happy. She learns so quickly..and has been learning something new every day. Her vocabulary is out of this world! She is a little master baby signer..she signs to us everyday, I am thinkful of this so she can tell me what she wants even before she could talk! And now that she can talk she still does it! She love love loves to be outside, and that 2% of unhappy time..that is when she has to come inside. She has just graduated swim lessons at Miller swim school and now is officially a "Diaper Dolphin" :) she loves the water and is really starting to like going under. She runs around the house all day(if were not outside) and loves to color. She has an abdundance of toys, but would rather play with mommy or be right by my side. Which, I would not have it any other way, I love it. She is starting to tickle people..and she thinks it's hillarious. She is not really a frilly girl...but, loves to put on her fake makeup when mommy does and to brush hers and other peoples hair. She also loves to wear her sunglasses, esp. when mommy has hers on! She is very coutious, and a people watcher! She is a big eater...and I really think that she would be happy eating only fruit. She loves it! She loves her baby dolls and puppies and loves to push them around in the stroller that her cousin alicia gave her, she gives love and kisses all of the time. She does not like it when people rough house..it upsets her...she is a tender heart! She loves animals and loves to mimmick them. She is learing more and more each and every day and I would love nothing more than to keep you updated on the new and silly things that she does.



No comments: